lunes, 28 de septiembre de 2009

Is the Thai Crown Prince Gay?

There are vicious rumours circulating on the internet that Thailand's Crown Prince, Maha Vajiralongkorn, likes to dress up as a nun and pretend that he is Julie Andrews. There's even a video nasty circulating on the internet of the Crown Prince wearing a nun's habit at a recent "Vicars and Tarts party".

Several guests who say they were invited to the party, claim they saw the Crown Prince dressed as a nun wearing high heels, eyeliner and lipstick. Srirasmi was also at the party, dressed as a tart (she came as herself).

"I couldn't believe my eyes", said one guest, "when I saw Sia O mincing up and down blessing all the guests". "He had a hole cut out at the back of his nun's habit, so that you could his ass!" "He was making this strange lisping sound" he said "I thought he was a girl!" "Then he insisted I call him Julie!"

There is no confirmation as yet if these rumours are true. If anyone does come across this bizarre video please send it me.

Good video from dakdakdak

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario