domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

タイ国王に抗議する

This interesting little video has been kicking around Youtube for a while now. You´ll find it here: fugutayasuo2. Some Japanese visitors to this blog, are going to be very upset with me for what I´m about to say, but I don´t care.

You see, I think this video was posted by a Japanese Youtuber who could well be protesting about the Thai king, or may even be protesting about other "Gods" closer to home. I think you know what I mean. Watch the video and decide for yourself.

You see, people around the world are getting just a little bit fed up with kings, queens, ramas, emperors, whatever, who think they are "above criticism" and who demand respect from their people by enforcing lese majeste laws.

My message to these living "Gods" is: be careful. Internet is a very powerful tool indeed. So don´t push your luck or you´ll wind up like the king of Thailand. Got it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario