lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

Thaksin's "Shining" New Age

All right! Who made this video? I'm trying to "retire" and you people keep making these stupid videos. This one turned up here Sia4plaboy, and I'm sure it will add even more fuel to the fire. It all relates to an article which appeared in The Times newspaper, which apparently has now been blocked in Thailand.

I read this article as it popped up in Interceder, and I have to say it surprised me quite a bit. The idea that Red shirts would happily accept Sia O as their king is bizarre, to say the least. But who I'm I to comment, I've retired now anyway.

Thaksin now says that he was misquoted by The Times, it doesn't surprise me, low quality tabloids always misquote people. Remember to cast your vote in the poll. Bye!



Get This - Survey Results - GlowDay.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario