jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009



All Hail the King of Compassion

Bhumibol Adulyadej legislates respect

The King said he wanted to be criticised, yet whenever someone is arrested for criticising him, King Bhumibol refuses to help until that individual is punished with prison.

In the case of Thais, king Bhumibol does not grant a royal pardon. Is this how the Thai king rewards those who follow his advice? Bhumibol you're a FAKE!

If this is my last entry, I'd like to say a big thank you to all of you for your support. We've won the arguments, that's why they want to lock us away. Thank you Suwicha thank you Nat. Thank you for your letters of support. The fight will continue, whatever happens to me.

If I can, I'll try to post entries in this blog via Twitter, so if you haven't subscribed yet, do it now. I won't post videos directly to this blog in the future (too many hackers with sophisticated "listening devices") but you'll be able to see my "tweets" at the bottom of this page.

I hope that by posting videos using Twitter, it will also make it easier for more Thai people to watch them in Thailand, even if these videos are blocked by MICT. Trust me. As it is, this blog is blocked, and few people can access it.

Goodbye for now, but I'll be back!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario