martes, 30 de junio de 2009

Is Abhisit running scared?

Hey! Did you know I was a "Red shirt"? Well, only for four hours! Just long enough to see what Thai authorities would do if I opened an account with Thailand's Red shirt website: http://www.uddtoday.ning.com/ and then uploaded one of my hottests ape king videos. That's precisely what I did!

The first thing that surprised me, was that I was allowed to open my account, no problems, here is the a link to my UDD profile: http://uddtoday.ning.com/profile/15yearsprison I was even allowed to upload a video: "His Majesty's Toothpaste". I think this demonstrates the Red Shirt movement in Thailand is most definely democratic and open to everyone. Can you image PAD allowing me do the same?

Anyway, four hours after I uploaded my "Sufficiency" video, a court order was issued by Thai police and the UDD site disappeared from the net for about four or five days. None of this was reported by the Thai press, of course, so I made this video as proof!

You'll notice also (though it was never my intention) that the site administrator was not arrested and charged under Thailand's "Computer Crimes Act" or lese majeste law. Could that be because, unlike Suwicha Thakhor, the UDDtoday site administrator is a farang (from Texas) and not Thai? Are we seeing the first signs that Abhisit is running scared on the issue of lese majeste?

Perhaps, after so many high profile lese majeste cases of farangs in chains, the Thai king has finally realised that all this negative publicity is bad news for Thailand's tourist trade. Yep! Abhisit is under strict instructions to keep the lid on press coverage of lese majeste cases. Which is probably why Da Torpedo's lese majeste trial is closed to the press.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario